Thursday, November 7, 2013

it's been one week

this #thankfulthursdays every day in november thing is really helping me realize i have a. lot. to be thankful for.

just in case you haven't been following me on instagram (alovesg), i thought i'd post a little recap of what i've been thankful for so far this month.

day one
a husband not participating in "No Shave November". beards = no beuno.

day two
an early birthday present from my frand.

day three
my view from my street

day four
a chance to go back and keep going

day five
driving to work with the sunrise

day six
a snuggle buddy while the husband was away

what are YOU thankful for? post your #thankfulthursdays posts along with me every day this month on facebook, twitter, and instagram. it's never too late to join in and get thankful! perhaps your post will even make this super famous blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment